Learning Frames is a system for creating learning goals and experiences that will empower you to increase your potential.
Learning Frames is a simple yet powerful cognitive alignment model that helps you create effective learning experiences. Based upon proven neuroscience and instructional design principles a learning framework will:
• Give you a sustainable mindset for learning
• Give you the tools and methods to overcome learning bias and increase your ability to learn
• Give you a framework that empowers you to increase your potential
We are offering three learning courses:
- The Most Effective Study Skill
- Become a better learner in 5 seconds
How to Learn From Failure
Based upon the New Book “Learning Frames: How to Learn From Failure”
Are you making the same mistakes again and again?
Are you still missing your goals?
Was success within your reach, but it got away?
Why don’t good ideas ever make you rich?
Are your habits really changing?
How you view change, learning, and your mindset toward failure is the reason why you have not achieved your goals. Success is all about learning. How you view learning will determine your level of achievement.
Here is what you will experience In this course:
• How to learn from your failures
• How to overcome the fear of failure
• Finding purpose in learning and understand the relationship between passion and your ability to learn
• More clarity on the value of failure within the context of success
• A way to build your own framework or system centered around learning
• Insight into why you continue to fail when you read books and take courses like this, but never make a change
• Understand the nature of perception and intelligence
• How a new system for personalized learning (Learning Frames) sets you up for the journey of learning and success
• Identify factors that are affecting your ability to be successful
The next time you fail to reach your goal you will know how to learn from that failure and learn your way to success.
The Most Effective Study Skill
Almost everything you know about how to study and learn is probably wrong!
New advances in neuroscience have offered us concreate techniques for becoming more productive learners.
Become a better learner in 5 seconds
Procrastination is the #1 problem when it comes to studying.
Let’s face it. You probably never want to study.
It’s hard and sometimes it doesn’t pay off.
If you describe yourself as poor student and you have had bad learning experiences you probably feel paralyzed when it comes to testing and trying to learn.
The 5 Second Rule developed by Mel Robins can help you overcome this mindset. The Rule allows you to beat your brain at its own game and distract it from the ways that it tries to sabotage you.
Take a look at my YouTube channel