Learning Frames is a system for creating learning goals and experiences that will empower you to increase your potential.
Learning Frames is a simple yet powerful cognitive alignment model that helps you create effective learning experiences. Based upon proven neuroscience and instructional design principles a learning framework will:
• Give you a sustainable mindset for learning
• Give you the tools and methods to overcome learning bias and increase your ability to learn
• Give you a framework that empowers you to increase your potential
How to Create Your Own Learning Frames
By the end of the Learning Frames course you will be able to:
- Use 6 study methods based upon proven neuroscience to enhance your study skills.
- Identify the factors that can unlock your potential as a learner by focusing on the reason why you want to learn.
- Identify the factors that both inhibit your ability to learn and limit your understanding of what to learn that will unlock your potential.
- Identify the methods and techniques that increase your ability to retain information that leads to durable learning.
- Identify your actual learning ability and acquired knowledge.
The Most Effective Study Skill
Almost everything you know about how to study and learn is probably wrong!
New advances in neuroscience have offered us concreate techniques for becoming more productive learners.
Before you attend your next conference take steps to ensure that you are maximizing your learning and meeting your business goals. Empower your mind by learning how to learn at a conference and how to use the best tools to make the experience more enjoyable.
Based upon the latest research in neuroscience and with decades of personal research and experience I have developed a Learning Tool kit for any conference, seminar or webinar.
Become a better learner in 5 seconds
Procrastination is the #1 problem when it comes to studying.
Let’s face it. You probably never want to study.
It’s hard and sometimes it doesn’t pay off.
If you describe yourself as poor student and you have had bad learning experiences you probably feel paralyzed when it comes to testing and trying to learn.
The 5 Second Rule developed by Mel Robins can help you overcome this mindset. The Rule allows you to beat your brain at its own game and distract it from the ways that it tries to sabotage you.
Learning How to Learn
By the end of this Learning How to Learn course you will be able to:
-Identify the factors that can unlock your potential as a learner by focusing on your Learning Frame.
Take a look at my YouTube channel